—-> [ 2x07 - “The Usual Suspects” ]
DID HE REALLY JUST MAKE THAT FUCKING FACE
HOW DO WE THINK YOU’RE STRAIGHT DEAN
and in that moment. I could swear you’ve been bi this whole time and no one has paid enough attention to you to notice. (cough submissive cough - man in uniform cough)
how my emotions work
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
*strokes computer screen* he’s so pretty
The human body is fascinating
I keep telling people this shit in real life and they don’t believe me.
I’ve seen it from multiple sources, and this just adds another (albeit usually unreliable) source.
This is actually legit, guys. This is how your eyes move when you’re thinking about something. It’s actually a good way to tell if someone is lying or not, because they’ll look to their left (your right, durr) when they’re constructing false memories, and to their right when they’re actually remembering them.
HOLY CRAP. SAVING THIS FOR FUTURE REF.
What I always wondered was whether its from the actual person’s perspective or the person being talked to’s perspective.
Julie Andrews & Dick Van Dyke
Mary Poppins Premiere - Saving Mr. Banks Premiere
where can i find this friendzone i need some friends
if I ever stop reblogging this… it’s time to delete my blog.
David Tennant you are a punny motherfucker
Page 1 of 4729